Who’s Abroad!

News & Events from Keystone College, La Plume, PA

Who’s Abroad! header image 2

Get a Passport - Study Abroad

March 10th, 2009 · No Comments


Thinking about studying abroad?  You will need a passport.  The Institute of International Education (IIE) launched the “Get a Passport: Study Abroad” campaign to encourage all college and university studnts to get a passport and use their passports to study abroad.  You need a passport to go anywhere outside the U.S. including Canada and Mexico.  To learn how to get a passport, click on the link below.  If you have any questions, stop in the office and I can help.


Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

  • There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

You must log in to post a comment.